'ello, I'm Damion the photographer
owner of ZeroFourFour Photography.
What can I tell you about me?
Well..... Firstly, photography consumes my whole life and I would not have it any other way. If I am not actually shooting a session then I am editing or researching new styles of photography so I can continue to be the best I can and evolve as an artist should.
I am English and lived near London until 2008, so when you call me be ready for my Mary Poppins style accent.
That's actually where the business name comes from. 044 is part of the dialing code when you call someone in the UK and if you look at my logo you will see the London skyline in the bottom of it. See if you can name the prominent buildings.
I am always looking to educate myself and develop my skills as a photographer. The thought of making someone even happier with their images is what drives me and motivates me on a daily basis. I am a very laid back guy during shoots and I love to have fun, but my biggest critic is myself and I believe that is what makes.me a true photographer.
5 Facts About Me.
- I got married in Savannah, GA even though neither my wife nor I had ever been there.
- I LOVE to travel. I get really anxious if I don't have a trip planned.
- My favorite city in the world is London, even though I used to live near there and worked in London I still love the place. New York comes a close second.
- I am a certified soccer (football in my world) coach
- I have two fluffy little dogs named Jasper and Mozzy who are living proof that not all dogs are smart but, what they lack in brains they certainly make up for in personality.